TMHS 181: Investing In Yourself, Staying Consistent, Late Night Exercise And More!
This is a very, very special episode. While I was on the road traveling for multiple speaking events, we put together a meetup event for listeners of The Model Health Show in Chicago. It was super last minute, but we totally filled up the event space, and the energy was amazing!
It was such a gift to hang out with everyone, and we got to do a little something special that no one was expecting. We did a LIVE recording of The Model Health Show right there on the spot!
With Jade and our behind-the-scenes tech guru Shoe on location, we felt it was the perfect opportunity to make it happen. We did this special Q & A episode and the energy and insights were running wild. Today you’re going to learn some of my biggest observations in building a successful health & wellness company, how to ensure you stay consistent with your health practices on the road, how late night exercise impacts your body, and so much more! You never know what amazing things can happen when you take inspired action. I’m so grateful to everyone who came out to share their time with us, and I’m incredibly grateful to share this experience with you.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why being complementary instead or threatening can help you change situations from the inside out.
- Why personal development and investing in yourself is critical to every area of your life.
- The #1 thing you must do to become elite in any field.
- How big failures can transform into huge successes.
- Why it’s crucial to connect healthy lifestyle changes with something deeper in our lives.
- How MCT oil impacts appetite.
- One critical step to being consistent in your health & fitness practices.
- Why you need to reframe your idea of treating yourself with food.
- How evening exercise can impact your sleep quality.
- What impact falling asleep with the television on has on your health.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- FourSigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Eric Thomas Interview – The Model Health Show
- Bo Eason – The Model Health Show
- Dr. Jade Teta Interview – The Model Health Show
- Dr. Michael Breus – The Model Health Show
- Calm – Meditation App
- Sleep Smarter ⇐ Get the book or audiobook right here!