TMHS 173: Conquer Your Greatest Enemy In Life And Step Into Your Power – With Bo Eason
Mediocrity is on sale in our world today. It’s cheap, easy to get, and there are even 2-for-1 discounts if you want to bring someone along with you.
Why do we set the bar so low? And why do so many of us settle for a life of quiet desperation when we can live the life of our dreams? My friend Bo Eason has a problem with mediocrity, and he’s on fire to help people wake up to their true potential which (he will explain exactly why) is literally your birthright.
Bo’s story is absolutely incredible. Going from elite NFL player, to critically acclaimed playwright and stage performer, he knows a thing or 10,000 about what it takes to become great at something. He also knows (and will share with you today) how to pivot and carve out a new path for yourself, why it takes just one person to change your entire life, and how to truly step into your power.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What Bo did at the age of 9 that laid the foundation for his future.
- Why the plan for your life usually doesn’t look like it’s going to work out.
- Why Bo didn’t think his skills in football would transfer over into the real world.
- What life-changing advice Bo received from Al Pacino.
- Why most people fail miserably when they have the opportunity to learn from someone great (this will shock you!).
- How we are veritably hardwired to be winners.
- Why it’s so valuable to learn from the very best person in their respective field.
- Why practice needs to be the center of your universe.
- How rituals and practice give you more freedom in life.
- What some of Bo’s most important daily rituals are.
- Why most people are late when opportunity presents itself.
- What Bo does to accelerate recovery and improve performance.
- What the #1 enemy in our lives is (this is important!).
- Why it’s critical for us to expand what we are aiming for in life.
- What’s the #1 character trait we must have in order to be the best in the world.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Organifi.com/model ⇐ Use the coupon code modelhealth for 20% off & a free book
- Sleep Smarter Audiobook ⇐ Get the new audiobook here now!!!
- The One Thing With Jay Papasan – The Model Health Show
- Connect with Bo Eason Website | Instagram | YouTube